1. Recommendations for admission to the phd program.
2. Admission to the direct indigenous phd programme.
3. Transfer to the phd phase of the ms/mphil leading to phd programme.
4. Formulation of guidance & examination committee (gec).
5. Petition for change in the research topic and/or guidance & examination committee (gec).
6. Report of qualifying examination part a – subject exam
7. Report of qualifying examination – part b.
8. Thesis evalution report.
9. Guidelines/criteria for doctoral research and its evaluation
10. Nust policy on off-campus phd program.