This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about developing cross platform apps - including how to use the Cordova SDK (software developer kit) to build native mobile apps for iPhone and iPad, as well as Android devices. You'll learn how to develop responsive web pages without having to worry about different screen sizes and device capabilities. And once you've learned the basics, this course will help you take your app to the App Store and Google Play stores.
In addition to learning how to build native apps, you'll also get hands-on experience setting up your computer environment to work with these tools, installing and configuring your development tools, writing scripts and working with cloud services.
Cordova Smart Class Software Complete Detail
It provides access to device APIs to allow a developer to use device sensors (accelerometer, camera, location), hardware buttons, and data storage facilities. Cordova also comes with a set of plugins to enable functionality specific to each operating system.
* Developing a single app for all platforms
* Use built-in features for phone calls, SMS, contacts, etc.
* Use GPS for finding users' current position and tracking their movements
* Get the user's current time zone
* Access device sensors (accelerometers, gyroscope, geolocation)
* Perform image capture operations
* Take pictures
* Record audio
* Play music
Post a Comment